The billing software conversion is now complete and the PWSD#3 board members would like to make our customers aware of a few changes:
- Each customer now has a unique account number which is no longer their lot number – use the new
account number on all payments and correspondence.
- If you are a multiple lot owner, you will receive one bill with all lots listed and the total balance due.
- Only one check is required to pay multiple lots.
- The web portal is now available for making online payments, signing up for AutoPay, or updating contact info.
The address is https://pwsd3daviess.azurewebsites.net
- There is a $2.50 or 3% fee (whichever is greater) on all debit, credit, or electronic check transactions.
- There is no charge for Auto Pay which deducts the amount due automatically from your checking/savings account. Using a credit card for recurring payments will incur the fee mentioned earlier.
- The option to have your bills emailed is now available – please contact the office if interested, or sign up online.
- The due date on quarterly tap fee bills has changed to the 20th.
Thank you for your patience as we work out the final details.