Holiday Safety Tips…
- Keep tree fresh by watering daily.
Keep your tree at least three feet from heat sources such as candles, electric space heaters, or fireplaces.
- Inspect electrical decorations before using.
- Don’t overload your home’s electrical outlets/circuits.
- Protect cords from damage.
- Use battery-operated candles.
- Turn off, unplug, and extinguish all decorations when going to sleep or leaving the house.
- Schedule packages to be delivered when you will be home to receive them.
- Stay in the kitchen when something is cooking.
- Don’t share your holiday travel plans online.