Mission Statement of Viking Valley
Lake Viking is a private lake aspiring to preserve our community and environment for future generations.
- Our informed members are the strength of our community.
- Financial stability is essential to the success of our community.
- Our members and their guests should be safe in our community.
- Ongoing investment is essential to our future.
- In open, active, and transparent dissemination of information to our membership.
- In the protection and active management of our natural environment.
- Quality amenities and infrastructure are essential.
We, Lake Viking Community, will:
- Follow the VVA Covenants, By-Laws, Rules, and Regulations and seek necessary board approval when implementing the Strategic Plan.
- Maintain fiscal responsibility when making decisions based on Lake Viking’s Strategic Plan or any other matters.
- Conduct all activities safely and in accordance with the current Lake Viking Handbook.
- Consider all steps to ensure quality amenities and infrastructure.
- Treat all people fair and equal.
- Take all steps to protect and properly manage our natural environment.
- Foster a collaborative relationship between the board, staff, and membership.
- Ne open, active, and transparent in the dissemination of information to our membership.
- Openly invite and include all members in a variety of social activities.
- Consider all reasonable investments to meet our goals.